- A new bug with FaceTime on the iPhone.
- Some thoughts on what we can expect from the Apple earnings call later today.
- Is Apple planning a subscription service for games?
- Apple needs one little screw to manufacture iPhones in the US, but it can't find it here.
- iOS 12.2 is out, what can it tell us about new iPads?
Picks of the week
- Lory's Pick: Infinity Pillow
- Andy's Pick: Pepsi 1893
- Leo's Pick: OWC Thunderblade 2
- Rene's Pick: AirBuddy
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
- Major iPhone FaceTime bug lets you hear the audio of the person you are calling ... before they pick up - 9to5Mac
- Apple temporarily disables group FaceTime to fix a bug that lets you eavesdrop on your contacts
- What to expect from Apple's holiday quarter results on Tuesday
- Sources: Apple is planning a subscription service for games; it began discussions with game developers in the second half of 201
- A Tiny Screw Shows Why iPhones Won’t Be ‘Assembled in U.S.A.’
- References to New iPads and 7th-Generation iPod Touch Found in iOS 12.2 - MacRumors
- Apple’s next AirPods will support hands-free ‘Hey Siri’ voice commands
- Apple changes its iPhone photo contest page to say it will pay winners
- Apple: Trust us, we've patented parts of Swift, and thus chunks of other programming languages, for your own good
- Apple gains patent for future iPhones and Apple Watches to act as poisonous gas and CO2 detectors
- Apple makes its first Sundance buy with coming-of-age film ‘Hala’ from Jada Pinkett Smith
- The Mac App Store welcomes Office 365
- OWC Thuderblade 2
- Pepsi 1893
- Inifinity Pillow