Apple rumored to release 3 new iPhones this year: one big, one cheap, and all three gold. Updated AirPods will be waterproof, have hands-free Siri. Apple launches AC Wellness medical plan for employees. Chinese government takes the keys to iCloud accounts in China. Google cloud takes American iCloud accounts. US government can unlock iPhones using iOS 11. Marzipan may bridge the gap between iOS and macOS. Apple trademarks Apple TV logo for gaming. Samsung Galaxy S9 vs iPhone X: iPhone wins the specs race. Asus ZenFone 5 copies the notch, shrinks it down.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple launching medical clinics for employees
- AC Wellness
- Apple Plans Giant High-End iPhone, Lower-Priced Model - Bloomberg
- Samsung mobile chief denies copying Apple, says he works on his ‘own roadmap’
- Galaxy S9 Exynos 9810 Hands-On - Awkward First Results
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones - Bloomberg
- Apple confirms it uses Google cloud for iCloud
- Apple moves to store iCloud keys in China, raising human rights fears
- Apple Lawyer Warns of 'Heavy' Burden From Europe's New Privacy Rules
- Our notch is smaller!
- Apple Files Major Apple TV Logo Trademark Update Focused on All-Things related to Gaming, Including a Video Game Console
- Apple to stop iTunes Store access for first-gen Apple TV, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
- The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence
- Apple's next big software thing