HomePod Sounds amazing, but is it smart? Apple Q1 earnings - selling fewer iPhones, earning more money. Apple hits middle age. iPhone X incoming call glitch. iOS 11.3 Battery Health feature.
- Andy's Pick: AlphaGo on Netflix
- Rene's Picks: Vector Video and Hue Motion Center
- Leo's Picks: Sticky AI
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- HomePod Review: Retina for Your Ears | iMore
- Apple HomePod Review: Super Sound, but Not Super Smart - WSJ
- Apple HomePod review: locked in - The Verge
- Apple Allows Behind-the-Scenes Look Into Audio Lab Used to Test HomePod, AirPods, and More
- Inside Apple’s HomePod Audio Lab
- Apple offering employees 50% discount on HomePod
- Apple Q1 2018 earnings: Record revenue, beating the estimates - Six Colors
- Apple's Middle Age
- Incoming call glitch latest to hit iPhone X
- iOS 11.3 Beta 2 Introduces New 'Battery Health' Feature
- Apple Music on Track to Overtake Spotify in U.S. Subscribers
- Apple Watch Had Record Year With Estimated 18M Shipments in 2017, Topped Entire Swiss Watch Industry Last Quarter
- Telegram apps fall foul of iOS App Store content rules | TechCrunch
- AlphaGo (movie on Netflix)
- Vector video (self serving!)
- Hue motion sensor
- Sticky AI