MacOS High Sierra Security Flaw lets anyone get root access to your computer without a password. Is Tim Cook Steve Jobs' biggest mistake? Can Apple fix the 2017/2017 MacBook Pro? Cyber Monday deals still active on Apple products. You can get an iPhone X for Xmas, but not an Apple TV 4K 64GB.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Did Steve Jobs doom Apple by choosing Tim Cook as its CEO? — Quartz
- Fixing the MacBook Pro
- The most divisive MacBook Pro ever
- Cyber Monday Apple Deals: Premium 13" Touch Bar for $1,999; loaded 15" MacBook Pro $2,879; $300 off 27" iMac 5K + no tax in 48 s
- KGI: Improved iPhone X Shipping Estimates Due to Better-Than-Expected Production, Not Weak Demand - Mac Rumors
- Huge High Sierra Security Flaw
- Users are experiencing yet another iOS autocorrect bug, and I.T stinks. Here's how to fix it!
- Apple is projected to spend $4.2 billion annually on original content by 2022
- Apple TV 4K 64GB model supply tight, new orders will likely miss Christmas delivery
- Andy's Tip: rsync
- Rene's Pick: ADONIT MARK