What will Apple's redesigned iPhone be named? Will it have Touch ID and facial recognition? And most importantly, will it come in Blush Gold? Scott Bourne is here to give us some computational photography tips. More signs point to an LTE Apple Watch. How hard will it be to get a HomePod for Christmas? Apple's huge growth in services? Turns out that's mostly from a $3B check from Google.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Scott Bourne Instagram
- Scott Bourne
- HyperCard On The Archive (Celebrating 30 Years of HyperCard)
- Google is paying Apple billions per year to remain on the iPhone, Bernstein says
- Apple May Briefly Drop to World's Third Largest Smartphone Maker For First Time Since 2011
- The iPhone 8 name game: What will Apple call its new phone?
- HomePod Supplies Limited at Launch, but Foxconn Coming on Board in 2018 to Increase Production
- All three new iPhones now in volume production, says supply-chain report
- Rumors tap Apple's new 'iPhone 8' color as 'blush gold,' models coming in 64 & 128GB
- Solus Linux
- Why doesn't Apple provide better info about MacOS?
- Dung Beetles Navigate Via the Milky Way, First Known in Animal Kingdom
- KGI: 3rd-generation Apple Watch will ship this year in LTE and non-LTE models, won't have "obvious change" to form factor
- Apple Mac Pro and iMac Pro Running Intel’s New Core i9-7900x Spotted On Geekbench
- Apple seeds sixth developer betas of iOS 11, tvOS 11, watchOS 4 & macOS High Sierra [u]
- Apple changed the Maps icon to show its new spaceship campus
- Apple's 'iPhone 8' facial recognition tech might support Apple Pay, third-party apps, 'multi' biometrics
- Sling TV
- The Curve by Twelve South
- Luminar by Mac Phun