HomePod firmware hides secrets about iPhone 8 form factor, Apple Watch skiing workouts, and HomePod system sounds. Apple pulls VPN apps from China App Store. Apple TV may be going 4K. Foxconn is building a factory in Wisconsin and getting a fat tax credit for it.
- Jim Dalrymple's pick: Texas Hippie Collective
- Adam Engst's pick: TripMode 2
- Andy Ihnatko's pick: RealVNC
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- What to look for in Apple's results today
- Apple results today after market close
- Looks Like Apple Leaked Details of the New iPhone in the HomePod Firmware
- Latest HomePod Firmware Discovery Shares First UI Sounds of Apple's Smart Speaker
- iTunes hides clues that Apple TV is preparing to go 4K
- Apple Vowed to Revolutionize Television. An Inside Look at Why It Hasn’t
- Ex-FCC Chair Tom Wheeler Dismantles the Case for Abandoning Net Neutrality
- Apple removes VPN apps from the App Store in China
- Apple & Google pull 300+ financial trading apps after thousands of people scammed
- Apple Shares New 'Carpool Karaoke' Trailer Ahead of August 8 Launch
- Vic Gundotra throws FB shade on his old employer
- Vic Gundotra is wrong about Android photography
- Trump Says Apple CEO Has Promised to Build Three Manufacturing Plants in U.S.
- $1 million per job: Trump's subsidies in the Foxconn Deal could buy an iPhone for every single person in Wisconsin
- One solution for anemic Macintosh GPUs
- Texas Hippie Coalition
- TripMode 2