Leo is back, and now he has a 10.5" iPad Pro. iOS 11 makes Macs less necessary than ever. HomePod could be the best speaker for you. Would you spend $17,000 for a top of the line iMac Pro? Apple's ARKit will create a new generation of AR programs.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Rene's iPad Pro review
- iPad Pro FAQ
- iPad Gets Overhauled Multitasking
- $1,000 iPad Pro vs $3,000 2017 MacBook Pro: Speed tests say it's a close call
- Finally, here comes a new file system on MacOS
- Apple teases iMac Pro with up to 18-core processor
- Teardown of new 4K 21.5-inch iMac reveals removable RAM and a modular CPU
- Want a fully-loaded iMac Pro? Better sit down. At more than $17K, this is gonna hurt
- HomePod first impressions
- Apple just created, and killed, a generation of AR businesses
- Apple unveils ARKit for augmented-reality apps
- Ikea to be Apple launch partner for AR, showing virtual furniture in your own home
- Developers Are Already Impressed With Apple's Augmented Reality Software
- iOS 11 is already being used to make AR fidget spinners, BB-8, and Space Invaders
- Leaked recording reveals how Apple's Global Security team uses investigators, rigorous screening, to prevent leaks
- Apple Makes Major Podcast Updates
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
- A Pile Of SIM Extractor Tools
- Check out the USPS's new "mood stamp." Coolest stamp evar!