Jason Snell fills in for the vacationing Leo Laporte to discuss what we've learned since WWDC a week ago. We get first impressions of HomePod and a review of the new iPad Pro. iOS 11 will have a significant impact on how we interact with iPads, and WatchOS 4 may be a big deal for the future of Apple Watch. Apple updated its MacBooks and iMacs, and we try to determine how the new iMac Pro would differ from the Mac Pro we're expecting Apple to announce in the future. Andy and Rene get into a heated debate over the new MacBook keyboards. And Apple made some major announcements about features coming in its Podcasts app, including more detailed analytics for podcasters.
- Andy's Pick: Pride Apple Watch Band and the Diesel Sweeties Command Pin
- Rene's Pick: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
- Susie's Pick: YouTube TV
- Jason's Pick: Pipifier
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- HomePod first impressions
- Rene's iPad Pro review
- iPad Gets Overhauled Multitasking
- iOS 11 Overview
- Apple WatchOS 4 adds new Siri face, enhances Workout, Music apps
- Apple’s new iMacs get a big horsepower boost
- Apple updates MacBook line with new Kaby Lake processors;
- The new MacBook keyboard is better, but not enough to convince the doubters
- Apple teases iMac Pro with up to 18-core processor, AMD Radeon Vega graphics GPU with up to 16GB of VRAM, 5K display
- Apple Makes Major Podcast Updates
- Andys Pick: Pride Apple Watch Band
- Andys Pick: Diesel Sweeties Command Pin
- Renes Pick: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
- Susies Pick: YouTube TV
- Jasons Pick: Pipifier