May 23rd 2017
MacBreak Weekly 560
My Special Tipple
WWDC Preview, Apple vs Diabetes.
Tim Cook's wearable blood sugar monitor: will the Apple Watch soon save thousands of lives? WWDC is two weeks away, and we talk about the rumors and announcements we're hoping for. Apple's self-driving car is spotted on a Silicon Valley freeway. Apple Pay expands its reach. Apple Music's Jimmy Iovine explains why Apple Music will never have a free tier: music artists come first. iPhone NFC jailbreak lets iPhones talk to any NFC device. Apple vs Microsoft and Apple vs Google. Apple settles one patent dispute, but it might have much better luck with its next patent fight thanks to the Supreme Court.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Report: Tim Cook testing wearable blood sugar tracker on Apple’s campus, connected to Apple Watch
- Apple Pay comes to 26 more US banks & credit unions
- Apple Pay now supports higher value transactions at most UK contactless tills
- Apple's Self-Driving Car Spotted on Freeway in New Video
- 'Today at Apple' Launch Celebrated With Images Taken From Music, Drawing, and Photography Sessions
- Microsoft's new Surface Pro has 13.5 hours of battery life and LTE option
- HOW ANKER IS BEATING APPLE AND SAMSUNG AT THEIR OWN ACCESSORY GAME
- Jailbreak developer hacks NFC on iPhone 6s to talk to NFC devices
- Apple Debuts Revamped 'Switch' Site to Lure Android Users to iPhone
- Apple Shares New iPhone 7 Photography Tutorial Videos
- Jimmy Iovine Says Apple Music Would Have '400 Million' Listeners If It Had a Free Version Like Spotify
- Latest Apple Park footage shows nighttime views of main 'spaceship'
- Ford adds Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to cars using over-the-air updates
- Apple and Nokia Settle Patent Dispute With New Licensing Agreement - Mac Rumors
- Supreme Court Ruling Should Spell the End of Apple's Patent Troll Battles in East Texas [Updated]
- New Nike Watch bands
- TEAC AI-301DA Integrated Amp
- Audio Engine Speakers