The CIA is hacking us all, and using silly code names to do it. Is Apple even having a Spring event? Now rumors say the iPhone 8 will keep the lightning port instead uf USB-C. Apple shareholders don't want diversity. Steve Jobs thought the Genius Bar was ""idiotic."" How to use Nintendo Switch Joy-Con with your Mac.
• Andy's Picks: Tech Moan and free streaming elevator muzak
• Rene's Pick: Sonos Playbase
• Leo's Pick: Nisus Write Pro
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- WikiLeaks Releases Trove of Alleged C.I.A. Hacking Documents - The New York Times
- Vault7 - Home
- Hacker Leaks Cellebrite's iOS Bypassing Tools, Tells FBI 'Be Careful What You Wish For'
- The CIA's Leaked Hacking Code Names Are Silly as Hell
- After pushing back, Amazon hands over Echo data in Arkansas murder case
- Apple shareholders again reject proposal to diversify senior management
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'You Will See Us Do More in the Pro Area'
- Apple board members receive restricted stock grants worth more than $253K
- Steve Jobs’s first reaction to the Genius Bar: ‘That’s so idiotic! It’ll never work!’
- Ming-Chi Kuo Says All 2017 iPhones Will Have Lightning Connectors With USB-C Fast Charging - Mac Rumors
- Patent application shows Apple Pencil holder for iPads, again references use with iPhone
- With Apple Music at 20M Users, Spotify Hits 50M Paying Subscriber Milestone
- New Silicon Valley courtship ritual: Teens sharing AirPods on the bus.
- Apple declares second-gen Apple TV 'obsolete,' halts most hardware support
- Tim Cook Introduces 'An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power' At Silicon Valley Film Debut
- Lightroom mobile can now shoot RAW HDR photos on top phones - The Verge
- How to play Mac games with Nintendo Switch Joy-Con and Pro controllers
- Nisus Writer Pro
- Free streaming elevator music
- Seeburg 1000 BGM Machine
- Sonos PLAYBASE