Apple stock at its highest ever. Debut trailers for Planet of the Apps and Carpool Karoke. Eddy Cue wants more interactive TV. New Mac malware. Apple joins the Wireless Power Consortium. Tim Cook keeps hinting about augmented reality.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple stock hits all-time high of $133.29, market capitalization approaching $700 billion
- Why You Should Have Bought Apple Yesterday
- Apple joins the Wireless Power Consortium, which promotes the Qi wireless charging standard
- Apple reportedly pens deal that will see Samsung make 160M OLED screens for the iPhone 8
- Rumor: Apple's 'iPhone 8' will use separate wireless charging accessory, ditch Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter
- Apple is reportedly gunning to introduce an iris scanner to the iPhone 8
- Target calls Apple Pay ‘awesome,’ says it is working on bringing support to its stores
- Mac malware discovered in Microsoft Word document with auto-running macro
- Prince returns to streaming: Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play, and more
- Apple’s new TV show has Jessica Alba, Gwyneth Paltrow and Will.i.am telling people why their app ideas are terrible
- This is the Apple Music Carpool Karaoke trailer
- Apple Hires Amazon’s Fire TV Head to Run Apple TV Business
- Apple’s Eddy Cue says the future of TV is much more interactive
- Apple Shares Two New Ads Highlighting Portrait Mode on iPhone 7 Plus
- Latest Apple ad uses Brazil's Carnival to highlight iPhone 7 Plus camera
- Tim Cook says augmented reality is 'a big idea like the smartphone'
- Apple suspends sales of LG's UltraFine 5K monitor over hardware issues
- Pick: June Oven
- Pick: Retro 51 Tornado pen (the Apple Store pen)
- Pick: Project Phoenix (Twitterrific for Mac)