iOS App Store monopoly antitrust suit is back on. Consumer Reports changes its mind about the MacBook Pro. Apple's plans for original TV shows. Nvidia's new 4K Shield TV.
- Rene's pick: Little Flocker
- Andy's pick: LightDims LED Blockers
- Leo's pick (1): Portal for the Apple II
- Leo's pick (2): Atlas Recall
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- U.S. appeals court revives antitrust lawsuit against Apple
- Consumer Reports Now Recommends MacBook Pros
- WSJ: ‘Apple Sets Its Sights on Hollywood With Plans for Original Content’
- What Apple’s rumored original TV shows mean for Apple Music
- Nvidia debuts $199 4K Shield TV with built in Google Assistant
- iPeg - I, Pascal Eggert
- Chrome 56 adds native support for playing FLAC audio in the browser
- YouTube․com no longer supports 4K video playback in Safari
- Apple partner Pegatron could boost US manufacturing capacity by 3-5x, if pressed
- Pick: Little Flocker
- Pick: LightDims - LED Blockers
- Pick: Portal Ported To the Apple II
- Pick: Atlas Recall