Apple stops developing wireless routers. Playing Doom on the MacBook Pro Touch Bar. The MacBook Pro is neither repairable nor recyclable. Why the MacBook Pro can only have 16gb of RAM. Sal Soghoian leaves Apple as his position is eliminated. Jony Ive designs a Christmas tree.
- Rene's pick: The iMore 2016 Gift Guide
- Andy's pick: Sal Soghoian's Apple automation sites
- Leo's picks: iTerm2 and Homebrew
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple Abandons Development of Wireless Routers - Bloomberg
- Is the age of Apple-branded accessories coming to an end?
- Just because you can play Doom on the MacBook Pro Touch Bar doesn’t mean you should
- The new MacBook Pro's speaker grilles are mostly cosmetic
- Why the MacBook Pro is limited to 16GB of RAM
- MacBook Pro external display support explained: 4K, 5K, adapters & other requirements
- Apple Is Offering Replacements for iPhone 6s Models That Randomly Shut Down
- Sal Soghoian Departs Apple
- Apple's Jony Ive helped design a Christmas tree with no lights
- Apple shares new ‘Frankie’s Holiday’ ad featuring iPhone-toting Frankenstein
- Apple will reportedly cut App Store fees in half for video services
- Apple will host Hour of Code workshops in partnership with Code.org at Apple stores around the world from Dec 5 until Dec 11
- Apple Limiting iPhone 7 LTE Perfomance On Verizon, Lowering Data Speeds To Match AT&T Variant
- An iPhone made in the US? Apple is considering it, says report
- The macOS Automation Sites
- iMore's 2016 Gift Guide