Final predictions for Apple's "hello again" event this Thursday: New MacBooks and Macbook Pros - complete with a just-leaked photo of the new OLED function strip. Magic Strip? Magic Bar? Apple's Q4 earnings beat Wall Street estimates, Apple sues over counterfeit chargers sold on Amazon, and happy 15th birthday, iPod!
- iOS 10.1 is out. Rene thinks the new Portrait mode is flawed, but wonderfully so.
- The 32gb iPhone 7 has slower memory, but that doesn't matter. What might matter is the inferior Intel modem in the AT&T and T-Mobile version.
- Leo has the ultimate Christmas gift for the ham lover in your life.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple plans to launch new Macs at an October 27 event - Recode
- New MacBook Pro and 13-Inch 'MacBook' Coming Next Week, iMac and Display Not Ready Yet
- Apple registers Russian trademarks for three new MacBooks ahead of Oct. 27 event
- Report: Apple is working with Australian startup Sonder on a dynamic e-ink keyboard for future MacBooks
- Apple might debut 'MagSafe-like' USB-C adapter with redesigned MacBook Pro line
- Images of New MacBook Pro With Magic Toolbar Leaked in macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Apple Q4 earnings expected to reveal first annual revenue decline since 2001
- Apple is about to tell us if it expects to start growing again
- iPhone 7 Plus camera pix album
- More than 90% of ‘genuine’ Apple chargers & cables sold on Amazon are fake, says Apple | 9to5Mac
- Apple Listed as 2017 Exhibitor at Mobile World Congress [Updated] - Mac Rumors
- Macs are 3 times cheaper to own than Windows PCs, says IBM's IT guy
- To iPod on its 15th birthday: Thanks for revolutionizing digital music
- Yes, your 32GB iPhone 7's storage is slower, but here's why it doesn't matter
- Apple made two versions of the iPhone 7 — and one of them sucks
- iPhone 7 Plus: A Tale of Two Personalities
- Sonos Speakers Now Available on Apple Online Store Around the World
- Someone made earrings to catch Apple’s AirPods when they inevitably fall out
- Most expensive in-app purchase ever: Apple Pay used to buy $1 million Aston Martin
- A rose-gold plane, for the classy supervillian in your life
- Pick/Tip: Use Sugru to create semi-custom-fit earbuds
- Pick: AirPods
- Tip: Portrait Mode