Feb 23rd 2016
MacBreak Weekly 495
Come for the Ham, Stay for the Handset
Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, and Rene Ritchie talk about the continually changing story of Apple versus the DOJ, Fortune's Q&A with Tim Cook, the Apple Car project, iOS 9.3 Beta, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- More than half of Americans think Apple should comply with FBI, finds Pew survey | The Verge
- Apple vs. FBI: A timeline of the iPhone encryption case
- Justice Department Seeks to Force Apple to Extract Data From About 12 Other iPhones - WSJ
- Gates breaks ranks over FBI Apple request
- Seeking iPhone Data, Through the Front Door
- Ex-NSA chief backs Apple on iPhone ‘back doors’
- Heavy security presence and lot of noise around Apple’s rumored car testing facility in Sunnyvale
- Tim Cook on Revealing Apple's Car Plans: ‘Yeah, I’m Probably Not Going to Do That'
- Fortune: Exclusive Tim Cook Q & A
- Inability to Use Apple Pencil for Navigation in iOS 9.3 Appears to be Intentional
- Apple releases fourth betas of iOS 9.3, tvOS 9.2, watchOS 2.2 & OS X 10.11.4
- HUAWEI MATEBOOK VS. IPAD PRO: BATTLE OF THE GIANT TABLETS
- Apple pushes iOS patch to counter the dreaded 'Error 53'
- iPad Air 3 Rumors: 6 Things To Expect From Apple Inc.'s Upcoming 9.7-Inch Tablet
- Apple TV 4 adds Disney Channel, Disney XD and Watch ABC to universal search + Siri
- Police rescue kidnapped teenage girl after mother locates her using Find My iPhone
- The future of smartphones is in dual-cameras
- Apple iPhone, iPad, iMac, iPod: Here's What The 'i' Means
- Alpatronix splashproof bike-ready bluetooth speaker AX410
- Pick: #StandWithApple shirts
- Pick: Authy
- Pick: Lyve