Tim Cook on Apple Music, encryption, and Apple TV, plus El Capitan's license translated, Windows scam makes its way to the Mac, and analysis of the Magic Mouse charging design.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: Apple Music Has 15 Million Users
- Tim Cook says new Apple TV coming next week, reveals 6.5m paying Apple Music subscribers
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘Massive Change’ Is Coming to the Auto Industry
- Apple CEO Defends Encryption, Opposes Government Back Door
- HTC just invented the iPhone 6
- OS X El Capitan License: in Plain English
- Tim Cook Memo: Apple launches RSU shares program for all employees to retain talent
- Apple ordered to pay $234 million to university for infringing patent
- Apple’s web-based iWork for iCloud finally out of beta, adds new features
- Apple updates Pages, Keynote, & Numbers for iOS + OS X w/ Split View, 3D Touch, much more
- Intel has 1,000 people working on chips for the iPhone
- Apple's new Magic Mouse, with a Lightning port on its underside, is unusable and ridiculous while charging
- Fixing the Lightning port on the Magic Mouse 2
- Support scams that plagued Windows users for years now target Mac customers
- Apple Launches Quality Program for MacBook Pro Anti-Reflective Coating Issues
- Researchers find 256 iOS apps that collect users’ personal info
- Apple’s biggest fan has died
- Pick: Philips Hue with HomeKit
- How to transfer your old Hue lights to your new HomeKit bridge
- Pick: Speck Candyshell Grip case
- Tip: Avoiding Counterfeit Tech