Apple's upcoming September 9 event, Apple and Cisco unveil business partnership, Apple to retire One to One Apple Store training program, Apple's new ad blocking capability in iOS 9 is raising tension among publishers, Apple Music exec leaves unexpectedly, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple Announces Sept. 9 Event
- Apple, Cisco Unveil Business Partnership
- Apple to retire One to One Apple Store training program Sept. 28th
- Here’s how Apple plans to give stores a next-gen makeover
- Apple Takes Washington: Steve Jobs famously disdained D.C. Tim Cook’s quietly taking it on.
- Apple’s Ad Blockers Rile Publishers
- Content blockers aren't ad blockers. But that's what most people will use them for.
- Malware infecting jailbroken iPhones stole 225,000 Apple account logins
- Apple Music exec leaves unexpectedly
- James L. Flanagan, Who Helped Make Computers Talk, Dies at 89
- Pick: DXO One
- Pick: Airplane Mode—I said so! (YouTube)