OS X El Capitan first look, iOS 9 is awesome, Apple Music revenue sharing, USB-C iPhone rumor, built in ad blocker for the next Safari, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- Sony's going to beat Apple to the a la carte TV game
- OS X El Capitan first look: A smarter, more polished experience for your Mac
- iOS 9 iPad keyboard adds keys & symbols at bigger screen resolutions, seemingly ready for iPad Pro
- Here’s What Happens to Your $10 After You Pay for a Month of Apple Music
- A blow for mobile advertising: The next version of Safari will let users block ads on iPhones and iPads
- Andy's Pick of the Week: Adobe CC 2015 Photography Plan
- Serenity's Pick of the Week: Apple Modern Buckle
- Rene's Pick of the Week #1: WWDC App
- Rene's Pick of the Week #2: Fantastical for Apple Watch
- Leo's Pick of the Week: LICEcap