May 12th 2015
MacBreak Weekly 454
Hosted by Andy Ihnatko, Leo Laporte
Apple Watch fitness uses.
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte and Andy Ihnatko How accurate is the Apple Watch for running and fitness? Impressions of the Apple Watch after a month of use, what it's like to travel with the 12" MacBook compared to other MacBooks, Apple Pay winning the mobile payment battle with Walmart, what to expect from the Beats revamp at WWDC, and more. Guests: Adam Engst and Susie Ochs. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 2:01:01
- A Month With the Apple Watch: Does It Pass the Test of Time?
- Apple Pay Is Creaming Walmart in the Mobile Payment Wars
- Home Depot announces it will accept Apple Pay after equipment upgrade, making it the biggest retailer to do so with more than 2K stores
- Beats revamp still debuting at WWDC, global release late-June, iOS 9 details revealed
- Spotify turns up the heat against Apple's streaming music service, making fresh anti-competitive behavior claim
- New Apple music service right on time as Warner reports streaming revenue passed downloads for first time ever
- Apple's next-gen 'iPhone 6s' to come in rose gold model, feature 2GB RAM, 12MP camera
- Pick: Snuglet
- Pick: Noiseless
- Pick: Apple Specialist
- Pick: Lifeline