Hosts: Leo Laporte and Andy Ihnatko What's wrong with the Steve Jobs biography, Apple's TV plans, new MacBook Air(s)?, and more Guest: Jason Snell. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:43:28
- -Steve Jobs wanted iPhone on its own network, carrier-free
- -How Long Before the MacBook Air Is Half of Apple’s Notebook Business?
- -Nielsen Survey: iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone are the three most desired consumer products among kids this holiday season
- -Apple airs new iPad 2 “Love” ad, showcasing how the tablet is used in daily lives
- -Use boxcar to get custom push notifications for your email
- -Andy's pick: Day One Journal
- -Jason's pick: Write or Die!
- -Leo's pick: Quicksilver