Personal assistants can come in handy when developing, but how much user information do they need to access, and why? Plus, David Diers from Four Kitchens talks to us about the creation of the TWiT API.
Subscribe and get Coding 101 automatically at https://twit.tv/code
Bandwidth for Coding 101 is provided by CacheFly.
- Microsoft's Cortana On Android: It's Almost As Good (And Creepy) As Google Now
- 32 funny questions to ask Cortana in Windows 10
- How Microsoft Beat Google To Android’s Next Big Trick
- Facebook Launches M, its very own Virtual Assistant
- Facebook’s Human-Powered Assistant May Just Supercharge AI