Software Defined Radio
- If you want to play with SDR (Software Defined Radio), why not throw some business to our friends at Hak5. They have a $20 SDR Starter Kit based on the Realtek RTL2832U chipset.
- This kit will allow you to recieve, but not transmit
- Once you have the kit, you'll need software. I suggest starting with SDR# (SDR Sharp)
- Downloading this program will give you the software and the driver to make your USB device accessible.
- Both Snubs and Padre are fans of the Lockpicking tools from ToooL (The Open Organization of Lockpickers)
- You can buy the tools, practice locks and support equipment from ToooL, and feel good about supporting a grassroots organization dedicated to teaching the next generation about physical security.
Defcon Crypto Badge Challenge
- If you want to be spoiled, here is the solution.
Get in Touch With Us!
Bandwidth for Coding 101 is provided by CacheFly.