Guests: Dick DeBartolo
- Twitter's 3rd party API disconnected.
- Supreme Court hearing a case regarding Section 230.
- Massive tech layoffs at multiple companies this past week.
- Amazon Smile has been discontinued.
- With all of the tech layoffs occurring in tech companies, how could this affect research and development at these companies?
- Using BitWarden Command Line Interface in the Linux operating system.
- Affordable devices to control aspects of your livestream.
- Discord troubleshooting.
- What are some tablets for young kids, and how can you restrict what apps they can use on the devices?
- Securing your router using pfSense, and do you need to do much with it when setting it up?
- Why is Facebook Live not livestreaming when using OBS to do so?
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Twitter officially bans third-party clients with new developer rules
- The S*** Show
- Supreme Court allows Reddit mods to anonymously defend Section 230
- Microsoft has laid off entire teams behind Virtual, Mixed Reality, and HoloLens
- Amazon ends its charity donation program AmazonSmile after other cost-cutting efforts
- How the entire Amazon Smile program got created
- The Giz Wiz - Tech Guy Labs
- Bitwarden Command Line Interface Help
- Julian Vargas - Mobile Assistive Technology Training, Consulting, Tech Support, and Presentations
- Sound Health Radio
- Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Tablet
- How to set up OBS to stream on Facebook Gaming
- How to get a Facebook Live stream key