Mar 7th 2023
All About Android 620
Fairphone 2, We Salute You
Android 15 dessert, Google I/0 date, Unihertz Luna, Coca-Cola phone, silicon-carbon battery tech
- @MishaalRahman: It's a bit earlier than usual, but it seems the internal dessert code name for Android 15 V has been revealed: "Vanilla Ice Cream."
- Google Is Holding the 2023 I/O Conference Date Hostage Until We All Do Its Stupid Puzzle.
- Google I/O 2023 takes place May 10.
- Fairphone 2 gets its final software update seven years after its original release.
- $300 Unihertz Luna is heavily inspired by the Nothing Phone (1).
- Tank - 22000mAh Largest Battery 4G Rugged Smartphone.
- Nothing Phone (2) Will Be Much Stronger, but Still Weaker Than Most Other Flagships.
- Nothing Could Be Making a Smart Speaker.
- Nothing speaker render reveals design; launch expected soon.
- Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition hands-on review.
- Honor unveils the first silicon-carbon battery with 12.8% higher energy density.
- Apple News too corporate for you? Try this app: OptOut aims to be a daily news app “100% free from corporate media narratives.”
- Cheeky! This phone has a 'plump butt' beauty filter.
- JR's tip of the week: Noterly.
- Noterly on Google Play.
- Check out the Motorola Defy 2 with satellite connectivity!
- Widgets and foldables redux.
- Jackals & Fireflies was filmed with an S22 Ultra and MotionCam!
Read our show notes here: http://bit.ly/3YpjVJP
Subscribe to All About Android at https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit