- Announcing Cross-device SDK Developer Preview for building rich multi-device experiences on Android.
- Google letting Android app devs build Nearby Share-esque cross-device experiences.
- Android 14 Beta likely starts April 2023 as Android 13 QPR period shortened.
- Google's Android Auto Receiver app lets you use Android Auto on your car's Android Automotive head unit.
- Android Auto Receiver lets you run Android Auto from your phone on an Android Automotive head unit.
- What’s new for Android Automotive?
- Android Auto 7.8 Rix rolls out.
- Jason reviews the Pixel 6a.
- Logitech’s cloud gaming handheld leaks with Android apps and Switch-like UI.
- Google Play Games beta opens outside the US.
- Twitter brings back Google+ Circles for everyone; Android app can now select text.
- Google Contacts introduces Gmail-style chips for filtering.
- JR's tip of the week: Contact groups!
- Any recommendations on a wireless Android Auto dongle?
- RCS overseas is a mess.
- Do Android notification devices exist?
Read our show notes here: https://bit.ly/3B0u8Ek
Subscribe to All About Android at https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit