Windows 10 version 2004 is finally here
- Today's the day. And … nothing is going to change, really.
- There is some new Cortana app info for the now standalone productivity aide
- And what about new features? Anything worth discussing?
- Meanwhile: What does Windows 10 usage share look like on the eve of 2004's launch?
- And it's almost time to ramp up the Windows 10 21H1 testing!
- Related: Windows 10 on ARM can now be installed virtually, but only on Windows 10 on ARM.
- Related: Source code for NT 3.5 and OG Xbox leaks
- Extension sync finally comes to Microsoft Edge. History sync is "this summer," and open tab sync is unclear.
- Why is Microsoft still pushing proprietary dev solutions for Windows apps?
- And on that note, This is what Microsoft said about PWAs at Build
- .NET MAUI is the future of Xamarin.Forms. But is it the real future for Windows dev?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Windows 10 Version 2004 is Now Available
- Microsoft continues its productivity-aide push with the new Cortana app for Windows 10 2004
- What’s new in the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- Here’s the Latest Windows 10, Surface Usage Data
- Fast Ring is Switching to Windows 10 21H1 in Late June
- Microsoft Makes Windows 10 on ARM Available Virtually
- Source Code for Windows NT 3.5, OG Xbox Has Allegedly Leaked
- Extension Sync is Finally Coming to Microsoft Edge
- Programming Windows: We Fought the Web and the Web Won (Premium)
- This is What Microsoft Said About PWAs at Build 2020 (Premium)
- .NET MAUI is the Future of Xamarin.Forms
- Microsoft to combine Windows 10 IoT Core and IoT Enterprise in 2021
- Microsoft Says Skype Investments to Continue
- Teams/Skype Integration Delayed to June
- Minecraft Dungeons is Now Available
- Microsoft Announces Games with Gold for June
- Microsoft Celebrates 30 Years of Solitaire
- Xbox Game Pass is Beating PlayStation Now
- Top Feedback Summary for May 19
- Introducing Winstall.app
- Microsoft announces first vertical cloud offering: Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare
- Microsoft buys robotic process automation vendor Softomotive
- Microsoft buys cloud communications software vendor Metaswitch Networks to bolster 5G
- Beer of the Week