- Happy 5th anniversary, Satya Nadella! Let's talk about highs and lows during his tenure.
- Windows 7 patches, post end of support, may not be as pricey as you thought.
- Latest Windows 10 19H1 build adds Win32 apps to Mixed Reality
- Build 2019: We're going back to Seattle May 6 to 8 this year.
- Microsoft Q2 FY19 earnings recap: how Fortnite saved Xbox
- Xbox Live is coming to mobile, Switch (and more, I bet)
- Microsoft renames its in-house gaming studios department to Xbox Game Studios
- February is shaping up to be another great month for Xbox Game Pass
Tips and picks
- Tip of the week: Skip Office 2019 and head to the cloud! You want Office 365 instead. It's a no-brainer.
- App pick of the week: Password Checkup for Chrome
- Enterprise pick of the week: Microsoft Managed Desktop
- Enterprise pick of the week No. 2: Quick Assist
- Beer pick of the week: Westvleteren 12
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Nadella's first five years as Microsoft's CEO: Pragmatism is the watchword
- How much will staying patched on Windows 7 cost you? Here's the price list
- Windows 10’s Latest Build Brings Win32 App Support to Windows Mixed Reality
- Microsoft Build 2019: It's back in Seattle from May 6 to 8
- It’s Official: Build 2019 is May 6-8
- Microsoft says chip shortages to continue to impact Windows, Office through June quarter
- Analysis: Microsoft Earnings (Premium)
- Microsoft’s Looking to Bring Xbox Live to Everywhere you Game
- Microsoft Renames Its Game Studios to Xbox Game Studios
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Crackdown 3, More Come to Xbox Game Pass in February
- Google Releases Password Checkup for Chrome
- Microsoft Authenticator Picks Up Security Notifications
- Microsoft Managed Desktop plan turns Windows 10 device management over to Microsoft
- Microsoft Managed Desktop documentation and resources
- How to Use Windows 10 Quick Assist to Give or Receive Remote Support
- Westvleteren 12 (XII)