- Microsoft CMO Chris Capossela is back for his annual holiday appearance. Chris talks Microsoft's biggest successes and failures of 2018, and we have some questions.
- Windows Sandbox might finally make Paul's container dreams come true.
- Windows 10 version 1809 is finally broadly available, over two months after the initial release.
- Windows 10 on ARM takes a step forward with the Snapdragon 850. But what it really needs is a quality web browser.
- Microsoft announces the Office app for Windows 10
- Brad drops a scoop about future Xbox revisions
Tips and picks
- Tip of the week: Charge Surface Pro/Laptop over USB-C
- Also: The Xbox One S and Xbox One X are both $100 off, again.
- App pick of the week: Brave
- Enterprise pick of the week: PowerApps and Flow pricing/licensing changes
- Codename pick of the week: Madrid
- Beer pick of the week: Corsendonk Christmas Ale
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.