- Microsoft is planning to target 'professional consumers' with its cross-platform "Modern Life Services." Will this even work?
- Speaking of consumers, some new Xbox "Scarlett" tidbits emerge: two consoles are coming. One is a dedicated streaming box.
- Gaming is now officially one of the six solution areas Microsoft is focusing on (as revealed at Inspire).
- Related: No Man's Sky comes to Xbox One
- Even the packaging of Microsoft's Xbox Adaptive Controller is accessible
- The Office 2019 servers are now in preview. Expect a launch this fall
- Outlook.com redesign is live, and there's a new dark mode
- MS crosses the $100 billion per year in revenues milestone. What's bringing in the bacon?
Tips and Picks
- Tip of the week: Pre-order Surface Go, get a $50 gift certificate
- Also: Xbox Ultimate Game Sale is on!
- App pick of the week: International travel apps and services
- Enterprise pick of the week: Dynamics 365, the fall '18 update
- Codename pick of the week: Aris
- Beer pick of the week: Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.