Mary Jo Foley and Paul Thurrott are in Haarlem with special guest Joost van Schaik from Wortell and a look at the HoloLens. Mary Jo likes Windows 10 S but is so-so about the new hardware. However, Paul likes the hardware yet is not a fan of Windows 10 S. Windows Server moves to the Windows 10 servicing model. Plus, Microsoft v. Kaspersky, and MS admits to one of the charges.
- Tip of the Week: Understand Windows 10 S and the Pro Upgrade
- App Pick of the Week: Spotify for Windows 10
- Enterprise Pick of the Week: Microsoft Stream
- Beer of the Week: Kompaan 39 Bloedbroeder
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Review: Microsoft's Surface Laptop running Windows 10 S
- Windows 10 S: It’s Not Me, It’s You
- Cobalt and Burgundy Surface Laptops Are Backordered
- iFixIt Gives Surface Laptop Lowest-Possible Score
- Microsoft Surface Pro (2017) First Impressions
- Office 365 Gets Off to a Rough Start in the Windows Store
- Microsoft's 'Office in the Windows Store' release is coming June 15
- Microsoft to deliver two Windows Server feature updates per year starting this Fall
- Microsoft Admits to One Kaspersky Allegation
- Obviously, You Can Recover an Upgraded Surface Laptop to Windows 10 S
- Spotify Makes an Early Appearance in the Windows Store
- Microsoft Brings Dictation to Office
- Microsoft's replacement for Office 365 Video, a service known as Microsoft Stream, is beginning its phased roll-out globally.