The who, what, when, where, and why of leaks. Win 10 Creators Update hits the RC phase: what you need to know. Windows 10 is swimming in advertising - This is why. Microsoft Teams starts rolling out globally. Xbox One Project Scorpio is set to be the first "true" 4K console, but fans are worried about this generation's lasting appeal.
• Tip of the Week: Redmondize your phone
• Apps Picks of the Week: Visual Studio Preview, Arrow Launcher 3.1 for Android, Skype extension for Chrome picks up email and Twitter support.
• Enterprise Pick of the Week: Microsoft Tech Summit Recordings
• Codename of the Week: Barcelona
• Beer Pick of the Week: O'Hara's Irish Stout
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Microsoft Leaks Like a Sieve
- Windows 10 Tip: Get the Creators Update on Your Own Schedule
- Fingers Crossed as Creators Update Crosses the Finish Line
- Microsoft finally fixes 'critical' Windows security flaw after patch delay
- Windows 10 Gets Its March Cumulative Update
- This is Why There Are Ads in Windows 10 (Premium)
- Windows 10 Tip: Turn Off Lock Screen, Start and Action Center Advertising
- Microsoft is continuing to bring its LinkedIn integration deeper into the fold with the appointment of its co-founder
- Surprise: Microsoft Teams Makes Plenty of Sense
- PlayStation Now to Add PlayStation 4 Games This Year
- Android for the Windows Guy: Redmondize Your Smartphone
- Visual Studio Preview Provides an Early Peek at New Features
- Arrow Launcher 3.1 for Android Adds Tablet Support, More
- Skype Extension for Chrome Updated Email, Calendar and Twitter Support
- O'Hara's Irish Stout | Carlow Brewing Company
- Windows 10 Creators Update: What's on tap for Spring 2017 for business users