A new IT Pro version of the Windows Insider program is coming. Build 2017 registration finally goes live. Visual Studio 2017 arrives on March 7. Patch Tuesday delayed. Outlook.com Premium comes out of preview. Microsoft teases Project NEON. Windows 10 Dynamic Lock is a mess. Project Scorpio coming June 11.
- Tip of the week: Yes, you can make a Windows To Go disk with Windows 10 Pro.
- App pick of the week: Email Insights
- Enterprise pick of the week: Azure Stack users get a fourth server option
- Codename pick of the week: Lightning/Project 42
- Beer pick of the week: Nebraska Brewing Fathead Barleywine
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- WIP4Biz: Microsoft announces Windows Insider Program for Business
- Microsoft Opens Build 2017 Registration
- Microsoft to release Visual Studio 2017 on March 7
- Microsoft delays its usual Patch Tuesday updates
- Outlook.com Premium Comes Out of Preview
- Amazon Echo: Connect Your Microsoft Outlook Calendar to Alexa
- Windows 10’s New Design Language Shown Off In Concept Image
- Hands-On with Windows 10 Dynamic Lock
- Microsoft is starting to roll out Cortana suggested reminders that are triggered by Outlook.com and Office 365 email messages.
- Focused Inbox is Finally Coming to Windows 10 Mail
- How AWS' Chime, cloud business productivity apps play into Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud battle
- Microsoft's plan to bridge its infrastructure and platform cloud services is unfolding
- Xbox One Faces a Familiar Sales Story in January
- Activision Admits Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Failure
- Today, Microsoft announced the date and time of its press conference for E3 2017, which will be held on June 11 at 2pm.
- Ask Paul: Is Windows To Go Coming to Windows 10 Pro?
- Unlimited Data Makes a Welcome Comeback at Verizon
- Latest Microsoft Garage App Unlocks Content Trapped in Your Email
- Microsoft adds Cisco UCS to short list of servers that will run Azure Stack
- How long was Microsoft working on .NET before they released it?
- Fathead Barley Wine