Our last episode of the year features a very special guest: Chris Capossela, Chief Marketing Officer of Microsoft. Also, our look back at MS in 2016: Highs and lows.
- Tip of the week: Get your Xbox ""Reign of You"" Crest!
- Top app pick of 2016: Pocket
- AppRaisin mobile app pick of the week: Sight by Camera 360 for Windows phones
- Enterprise pick of the week: OneDrive-SharePoint sync
- Codename pick of the week: Helsinki
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Chris Capossela
- Microsoft Celebrates the Spirit of the Season
- Look Who’s Back! Microsoft, Rebooted, Emerges as a Tech Leader
- 2016 Year in Review: Microsoft
- The Reign of You
- 60Pages/Set System Error Memo Stickers Pack Post it Kawaii Planner Sticky Stationery Material Escolar 2016 New School Supplies
- App Pick: Pocket
- Camera360 Sight
- Microsoft SharePoint-OneDrive sync now due in January 2017
- Microsoft broadens preview availability of its GigJam collaboration service
- A Big, Dark, and Scary Barrel-Aged Beast