Microsoft introduces Teams, their Slack competitor. Terry Myerson unplugged, but not unhinged. Windows as a service isn't working. Surface Studio: a concept years in the making; a price tag a lifetime in the paying off. Paint 3D available for Windows Insiders.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Microsoft launches its Slack competitor, Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Windows chief Myerson talks Windows 10 priorities, VR headsets, Surface hardware goals
- Windows as a Service Isn’t Working
- Alcatel’s New Windows Phone Provides Continuum and VR Experiences
- Microsoft Surface Studio: A concept five (or more) years in the making
- Dial It Up: This is the Most Innovative Surface Product Yet
- Microsoft Finally Documents October Firmware Updates for Surface Book
- Microsoft says no to Windows 10 Long Term Servicing branch on general-purpose Surfaces
- Goodbye to Surface 3, Microsoft’s Last Non-Premium Surface
- Still Want a Surface Phone? Here’s Some Good News (Premium)
- Microsoft Quietly Delivers New Surface Keyboards, Mouse
- Games with Gold: November 2016
- Best Windows To Go Creator to create portable Windows 10/8.1/8/7!
- Microsoft Flow is Now Available
- Microsoft PowerApps and Flow to be generally available November 1