Steve Ballmer dunks, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection purposed for enterprise users, and Oxenfree available for Windows 10. Jeffrey Snover, the inventor of Powershell, joins Mary Jo, Paul, and Leo this week to talk about Nano Servers, Server Containers, the cloud, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- 3 days of technology, inspiration and fun. March 1-3, 2016
- Thurrott Daily: March 1
- Microsoft: Our Android Windows 10 bridge is dead, but iOS, Win32 ones moving ahead
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Detection is coming to Windows 10 for businesses
- Windows 10 1511 Updated to Build 10586.122
- Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.122
- Firmware Auto-Publishing Going Live!
- Raspberry Pi 3 Adds 64-Bit Support and Integrated Wireless But Still Costs $35
- Raspberry Pi 3 is Only Supported with Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview
- First Look: The New Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
- Microsoft to start shipping $3,000 HoloLens developer kits on March 30
- Microsoft Reveals Xbox One and Windows 10 Spring Lineup
- Microsoft Previews New Xbox One Features Coming in April
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition is Available for Windows 10 in the Windows 10 Store
- Xbox (Beta) App Update on Windows 10 to Add Gamerscore Leaderboard, More
- Microsoft Band 2 Tip: Keep Track of Your Daily Goals with Cortana
- Games with Gold: March 2016
- Supernatural game thriller ‘Oxenfree’ is now available for Windows 10
- Microsoft unveils new Windows 10 threat protection service
- Postdoc Brett Barrel Gose - Pineapple
- Fear the Sky: The Fear Saga, Book 1