Paul and Mary Jo are in Vegas at DevIntersection, Surface 4, earnings in perspective, musical management chairs, flagship retail store on Fifth Ave, and Xbox.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Microsoft quietly cuts more employees across various business areas
- Microsoft brings in $4.6 billion in Net Income for Q1 2016
- Microsoft Delivers Firmware Updates for Surface Book, Pro 4, and Pro 3
- Coming soon: New Intune features including Windows 10 EDP policies
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager next up to get the service treatment
- Microsoft's Bing search business finally is profitable
- Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One Preview
- Microsoft's first flagship store opens as new Surface models go on sale
- Microsoft shuffles its Cloud and Enterprise team, further melding software and cloud
- Halo 5: Guardians First Impressions