Richard Campbell is filling in for Paul this week. He joins us from .Net Rocks and Run as Radio.
Windows 10 device blow-out is next week on October 6th, MS revamping how it report its financials, Microsoft Apps and Plats news, Azure Data Lake, and whiskey pick of the week!
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Microsoft Store accidentally lists new Lumia 950 flagships online
- Google Announces New Nexus, Pixel and Chromecast Devices
- Microsoft New York City flagship store to open October 26
- Welcome to Microsoft Devices Blog
- Microsoft Finally Confirms That Windows 10 Does Not Violate Your Privacy
- Microsoft revamps again the way it will report its financials
- Microsoft delivers new Insider Preview build of Windows 10 IoT Core
- Microsoft updates OneDrive for Business with new sync client, updated Android and iOS mobile apps
- Microsoft rolls out new Invite scheduling app, first for iPhone
- Office Blogs: Likes and @Mentions coming to Outlook on the web
- Microsoft fleshes out its Azure Data Lake plans; readies public preview
- New Azure Container Service to bring together Mesos, Docker and Azure cloud
- Dev Intersection: October 26-29, 2015
- Visual Studio Live! November 16-20, 2015
- Stacked: November 18, 2015
- Tip of the week: Humanitarian Toolbox
- Software pick of the week from Richard
- Enterprise pick of the week: Two new Windows 10 resources for business users
- Codename pick of the week: kona, cabo, cosmos, scope. Underpinning of Azure Data Lake
- Beer pick of the week: Bruery Autumn Maple
- Whiskey pick of the week: Angel's Envy