Dell and HP reselling Microsoft's Surface tablet, over 81 million PCs are now running Windows 10, Skype messaging app previews come to Windows 10 mobile, Microsoft kills off some Lumia apps, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Dell, HP to resell Microsoft's Surface Pro tablets
- Windows 10 has Surpassed 81 Million Installs
- Upcoming Builds of Windows 10 Feature New Icons, Other UI Updates
- Windows 10 Mail update makes Conversation View optional
- Microsoft Touts Partner PCs at IFA Keynote
- Microsoft is Using Bing to Recommend Edge. So What?
- Messaging Skype Beta Comes to Windows 10 Mobile for Phones
- Microsoft phasing out support for Lumia camera-related apps on Windows Phone 8.1
- Microsoft Axes Some Lumia-Branded Camera Apps
- Microsoft to acquire organizational analytics provider VoloMetrix
- Microsoft buys cloud-security vendor Adallom
- Tip: Sync Accounts with Disney to Get Your Movies Anywhere
- Tip: Legally Obtain Microsoft Office Setup Media
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 – Delivering the Next Generation of Intelligent Customer Engagement
- We’re making our in-house legal software—Matter Center for Office 365—available broadly
- Beer Pick: Shapiro Oatmeal Stout