Microsoft earnings revenue figures are down from the same quarter a year ago, Windows 10 hits RTM and kicks off an ad campaign, what to expect from Threshold 2, Microsoft buys Adallom, Visual Studio 2015, and pre-order Windows 10 retail media.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Microsoft Delivers $2.1 Billion Operating Loss on Phone Write-Down
- Microsoft Windows 10 for PCs hits RTM: Sources
- Microsoft kicks off Windows 10 ad campaign
- Assessing the Current State of Windows Phones
- AT&T Will Be First Carrier to Offer Surface 3 with 4G LTE in the US
- Microsoft buys Adollom
- Microsoft buys field-service management vendor FieldOne
- Tip of the week: Pre-order Windows 10 retail media
- Software pick of the week: Visual Studio 2015
- Enterprise pick of the week: Exchange Server 2016 and SharePoint Server 2016
- Codename pick of the week: Venus
- Beer pick of the week: Geisterzug Gose Rhubarb