Apr 30th 2014
Windows Weekly 360
Rattle and Hummus
Microsoft takes control of Nokia, Surface Mini might debut in May, Skype vs Hangouts, more storage for OneDrive for Business and more.
Records live every Wednesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific/ 19:00 UTC.
Hosts: Paul Thurrott, Mary Jo Foley and Leo Laporte Microsoft takes control of Nokia, Surface Mini might debut in May, Skype vs Hangouts, more storage for OneDrive for Business and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Also, check out our transcripts. Check out Paul's blog at the SuperSite for Windows. Check out Mary Jo's blog at the AllAboutMicrosoft.com. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller. Running time: 2:03:10
- Microsoft + Nokia: Oh, it's on
- Microsoft Surface Mini to debut in mid-May?
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business now offers 1 terabyte of cloud storage per user
- Microsoft begins rolling out free Skype group video calling
- US Supreme Court Rejects Novell Plea, Grants Microsoft Antitrust Victory
- Microsoft X: Microsoft Research staffing up to create a 'Special Projects' group
- Tip of the week: Print from Office for iPad
- Software pick of the week: Reading List and Movie Moments for Windows Phone 8.1
- Enterprise pick of the week: MS workarounds for IE zero day
- Codename pick of the week: Superman
- Beer pick of the week: Goose Island Sofie