Mar 19th 2014
Windows Weekly 354
The Foley Effect
What we think we know about Office for iPad, OneNote becomes free on Mac and Windows, will we see a Microsoft smartwatch? And more.
Records live every Wednesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific/ 19:00 UTC.
Hosts: Paul Thurrott, Mary Jo Foley and Leo Laporte What we think we know about Office for iPad, OneNote becomes free on Mac and Windows, will we see a Microsoft smartwatch? And more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Also, check out our transcripts Check out Paul's blog at the SuperSite for Windows. Check out Mary Jo's blog at the AllAboutMicrosoft.com. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller. Running time: 1:54:56
- Microsoft CEO Nadella may unveil Office on iPad on March 27
- Is Microsoft about to buy Xamarin?
- Microsoft and Nook redo their agreement; no Microsoft e-reader in the works
- It's Official: OneNote is Now Free for Everyone
- Mozilla Kills Modern Version of Firefox
- Tip of the week: Move files quickly between cloud storage services
- Software pick of the week: OneNote
- Enterprise pick of the week: Microsoft's remote desktop apps
- Codename pick of the week: Hekaton
- Beer pick of the week: O'Hara's Irish Stout