Apr 18th 2013
Windows Weekly 308
Boot to desktop and Start Button may be making a comeback, Intel vows $200 Windows 8 touch devices are coming, Microsoft's Azure goes head-to-head with Amazon Web Services, and more.
Records live every Wednesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific/ 18:00 UTC.
Hosts:Mary Jo Foley, Paul Thurrott, and Leo Laporte Boot to desktop and Start Button may be making a comeback, Intel vows $200 Windows 8 touch devices are coming, Microsoft's Azure goes head-to-head with Amazon Web Services, and more. Guest: Jeremy Chapman Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Check out Paul's blog at the SuperSite for Windows. Check out Mary Jo's blog at the AllAboutMicrosoft.com. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller. Running time: 1:50:36
- Prices of Windows 8 touch devices based on future Intel chips are set to drop like a rock. by Brooke Crothers April 16, 2013 3:13 PM PDT 131 CommentsFacebook325Twitter343Linked In38More Touch devices -- including laptops and tablets -- based on Intel
- Windows 8/RT: State of the Tablet/Hybrid Hardware
- Dell Speaks on Windows RT. Why?
- First real-world usage figures suggest Chromebooks are struggling
- Windows 8 Tip: Add RSS Feeds to the News App
- A Jump in Lumia Sales Is the Sole Good News in Nokia Earnings
- Microsoft Account Gets Enhanced Security
- Sleeping with the Enemy: Outlook for Android Gets a Major UX Upgrade
- Drake's Hopocalypse - Drake's Brewing Co.
- Red Dragon