Hosts:Mary Jo Foley, Paul Thurrott, and Leo Laporte Tanking PC sales, next-generation Xbox rumors, a mini Surface, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Check out Paul's blog at the SuperSite for Windows. Check out Mary Jo's blog at the AllAboutMicrosoft.com. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller. Running time: 1:34:39
- The PC puzzle: does the sales drop implicate or justify Windows 8?
- Microsoft's Office for iOS, Android: Not until fall 2014?
- Microsoft Plans 7-Inch Tablet
- Office 2013 Tip: Disable Send to OneNote Tool
- Windows 8 App Pick: Nokia Music
- Microsoft sells its IPTV business to Ericsson
- Evil Twin Yang - Evil Twin Brewing