Nov 10th 2011
Windows Weekly 234
Paul Of Duty
Windows Phone 7.5 US retail inside Windows 8 Phone, Barnes & Noble wants DOJ investigation of MS over Android patents, Silverlight VS Flash, and more Call of Duty.
Records live every Wednesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific/ 19:00 UTC.
Windows Phone 7.5 US retail inside Windows 8 Phone, Barnes & Noble wants DOJ investigation of MS over Android patents, Silverlight VS Flash, and more Call of Duty. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. For a free credit toward the audiobook of your choice, visit Audible.com/windows. Check out Paul's blog at the SuperSite for Windows. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller.
- More Windows Phone: What will it mean to use Windows 8 inside Windows Phone 8?
- Nokia Documents Lumia 800 Design
- HTC Titan to Debut on AT&T Wireless on November 20
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox 360
- Barnes & Noble Wants Microsoft Antitrust Probe
- Software pick of the week: ChevronWP7
- Software pick of the week #2: Spotify
- Enterprise pick of the week: Commerce Server
- Codename pick of the week: Montego: Data Explorer
- Audible pick of the week: Death in the City of Light: The Serial Killer of Nazi-Occupied Paris