Nov 3rd 2011
Windows Weekly 233
Nokia and the US: coming in 2012, IE usage share drops below 50%, Microsoft spells out android patent issues, Kinect and Windows sitting in a tree, and more.
Records live every Wednesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 19:00 UTC.
Nokia and the US: coming in 2012, IE usage share drops below 50%, Microsoft spells out android patent issues, Kinect and Windows sitting in a tree, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. For a free credit toward the audiobook of your choice, visit Audible.com/windows. Check out Paul's blog at the SuperSite for Windows. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller.
- Nokia's Windows Phones: Worth the Wait?
- Browser Market Share for October 2011: IE Down Overall, IE 9 Up Again
- Kinect for Windows Coming in Early 2012, Microsoft Says
- Battlefield 3 for Xbox 360
- One Click: Jeff Bezos and the Rise of Amazon.com
- Software pick of the week #2: Facebook for Windows Phone
- Codename pick of the week: Vancouver
- Enterprise pick of the week: SQL Server 2012 -- with a brand new BI SKU