Microsoft and Yahoo get cozy, Microsoft relents to EU/Opera pressure, Windows Home Server Power Pack 3 and more.
- Yahoo and Microsoft to agree to integrate Microsoft search technology into yahoo.
- Microsoft is releasing a version of Windows 7 specifically for Europe without Internet Explorer bundled. Will also be releasing XP and Vista versions without IE.
- Microsoft is adding Windows 7 Support to Windows Home Server Power Pack 3, despite saying they would not be.
- Leo and paul talk about traveling with technology.
- Google Chrome OS, and what it means for you, Microsoft, and Apple.
Software picks of the week:
- Password Safe - "Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away."
Tip of the week:
- Pick the right Windows 7 version - You really only have three viable choices, so relax. Check out my Windows 7 Product Editions comparison to help you decide, I will address some common misconceptions.
Check out Paul's blog at the SuperSite for Windows for more information.