Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent tune in on Apple's September 2023 ‘Wonderlust’ event unveiling the new iPhone 15 lineup, Apple Watch Series 9, and Apple Watch Ultra 2.
- The event opens with a short showcasing how Apple devices have saved lives through features like crash detection and ECG.
- Apple Watch Series 9: New S9 chip, brighter display, faster on-device Siri, and a "Double Tap" gesture for control.
- Environmental Initiatives: Apple plans to reduce their carbon footprint through phasing out leather, 100% clean electricity, reducing emissions, and planting forests and mangroves, aiming for every product to be carbon neutral by 2030, starting with the Apple Watch lineup.
- Apple Watch Ultra 2: Gets the same upgrades as Series 9, plus a brighter display with a new "night mode."
- iPhone 15: Dynamic Island comes to the base models, A16 chip, a new smoothed "color-infused" glass back, 48MP main camera with 2x telephoto, and a USB-C connector.
- iPhone 15 Pro: Debuts a lightweight titanium design, the powerful new A17 Pro chip, Wi-Fi 6E support, a new Action button, USB‑C connector with USB 3 speeds, and spatial video recording for Apple Vision Pro, and an all-new 5x Telephoto camera on iPhone 15 Pro Max.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/twit-news.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit