Mar 22nd 2019
Nicole Black: Technology, the Constitution, and the Workplace
Denise Howell speaks with lawyer and MyCase Legal Technology Evangelist Nicole Black. They discuss the NYPD’s demand that Waze removes user-submitted reports on speed traps and DWI checkpoints, whether biometric access to phones requires a warrant, false friends in law enforcement, sex offenders and the first amendment, AI in the legal profession, the darker side of Instagram, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/triangulation.
- About Nicole Black
- When technology and law enforcement collide
- Federal judge on whether biometric access to phones requires a warrant
- Fourth Amendment ramifications of Facebook “searches” by police
- U.S. Supreme Court on First Amendment rights and social media
- Making a case for artificial intelligence in the legal profession
- Instagram Is the Internet’s New Home for Hate
- Teens Are Debating the News on Instagram