Oct 21st 2018
This Week in Tech 689
Nobody Expects the Scooter Inquisition
- Cognitive hacking with scale and co-ordination.
- Will the newest iPad have 2 connectors?
- Should keynotes for product launches go away?
- Some speculation about what to expect from the upcoming Apple event.
- Morgan on Twitter and his thoughts on Google+.
- Google in the EU and something that isn't getting as much press.
- The discussion continues around Bloomberg's article and Tim Cook's demand for a retraction.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
- Facebook has hired former deputy prime minister Sir Nick Clegg as head of its global affairs and communications team.
- Saudis’ Image Makers: A Troll Army and a Twitter Insider
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai confirms censored China search engine
- Morgan on Twitter regarding Google+
- Skip and Scoot
- Lime Unlock Me
- Apple Invites Media to October 30th Event in New York City - Mac Rumors
- Check out these custom logos Apple made for its October 30th event
- It’s time for tech giants to retire the ‘keynote’
- Google to charge Android OEMs as much as $40 per phone in EU
- Pixel 3 could have a memory management issue that kills background apps
- Hack on 8 adult websites exposes oodles of intimate user data
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Is Calling For Bloomberg To Retract Its Chinese Spy Chip Story
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies of cancer at age 65