Oct 21st 2018
This Week in Tech 689
Nobody Expects the Scooter Inquisition
Hosted by Leo Laporte
Election hacking, evolution of product launches, weapon cybersecurity, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 5:15pm Eastern / 2:15pm Pacific / 21:15 UTC.
Guests: Dan Patterson, Seth Weintraub, Greg Ferro
- Cognitive hacking with scale and co-ordination.
- Will the newest iPad have 2 connectors?
- Should keynotes for product launches go away?
- Some speculation about what to expect from the upcoming Apple event.
- Morgan on Twitter and his thoughts on Google+.
- Google in the EU and something that isn't getting as much press.
- The discussion continues around Bloomberg's article and Tim Cook's demand for a retraction.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
- Facebook has hired former deputy prime minister Sir Nick Clegg as head of its global affairs and communications team.
- Saudis’ Image Makers: A Troll Army and a Twitter Insider
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai confirms censored China search engine
- Morgan on Twitter regarding Google+
- Skip and Scoot
- Lime Unlock Me
- Apple Invites Media to October 30th Event in New York City - Mac Rumors
- Check out these custom logos Apple made for its October 30th event
- It’s time for tech giants to retire the ‘keynote’
- Google to charge Android OEMs as much as $40 per phone in EU
- Pixel 3 could have a memory management issue that kills background apps
- Hack on 8 adult websites exposes oodles of intimate user data
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Is Calling For Bloomberg To Retract Its Chinese Spy Chip Story
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies of cancer at age 65