Apr 22nd 2018
This Week in Tech 663
iPhone X profits, Android Chat, Facebook’s monopoly, and more.
Security conference season in full swing. iPhone X takes over a third of ALL smartphone profits. Google tries to fix messaging again. Who do you trust with your data? IRS servers down on Tax Day. SCOTUS dismisses DOJ vs Microsoft: CLOUD Act makes it moot. Twitter bans ads from Kaspersky.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- RSA Conference
- OURSA Conference
- iPhone X Responsible for 35% of Total Worldwide Phone Profits in Q4 2017 - Mac Rumors
- Tim Cook on merging macOS and iOS: “I don’t think that’s what users want”
- Confused about mobile platforms? You’re not alone. Here’s clarity.
- Exclusive: Chat is Google’s next big fix for Android’s messaging mess
- Who Has More of Your Personal Data Than Facebook? Try Google
- Second Cambridge Analytica whistleblower says 'sex compass' app gathered more Facebook data beyond the 87 million
- IRS to delay tax deadline by one day after technology collapse
- U.S. top court rules that Microsoft email privacy dispute is moot
- Twitter bans Kaspersky adverts